Child Care Programs
The Sandbox has designed a unique curriculum by blending the best of the best practices, traditions, and philosophies. Sandbox knows:
- Children are born to learn, have a natural curiosity, and are capable of taking an active role in their own learning.
- Children learn best when they feel safe and develop trust.
- Children learn best when they are having fun and gravitate to activate that which interests them.
- When children share and exchange information with their peers their learning is reinforced.
- Children learn in many ways; verbally, through active observation, singing, dancing, sports, art, and more.